Living a healthy lifestyle, regular physical activity and eating healthy nutritious foods are keys when it comes to prevention of chronic diseases and promoting health and vitality.
You can improve your health drastically by eating healthy nutritious superfoods packed with variety of minerals, vitamins, micronutrients, antioxidants, and phytochemicals.
Here are the top recommendations if you want to keep your body healthy and strong:
- keep in mind that foods with plenty of trace minerals, omega 3 fatty acids and DHA should be a part of the diet of mothers and growing children.
- Make sure to have 5 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables on a daily basis.
- Trace minerals such as calcium, magnesium and zinc (on balance) should be a part of your daily diet.
- Eat whole-grain, and high fiber foods and cut down sugary and starchy foods such as pasta, white rice and white bread.
- Keep hydrated by drinking at least 4 liters of water on a daily basis.
- Walking is one of the best daily workout exercise routine.
- Cut down meat consumption and when eating meat opt out for organic meat and stop frying, grilling or cooking meat in high temperatures.
- Eliminate processed meats that have high level of salt and toxic additives such as sodium nitrate.
- Eat less from a box and more from the earth. If you are buying foods in package, read the products’ labels carefully.
- Eliminate sugar drinks, soft drinks and sodas.
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep on a daily basis.